[C320-list] PLEASE SUGGEST BATTERY REPLACEMENT

Jason Alexander alexander.jason at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 20:18:18 PDT 2011

I also just today replaced my older and failing 4D's with two interstate SRM 4D's.  And while I was at it I did the starting battery upgrade that Jeff Hare has put up in the technical section of the website. I put in an interstate 24M-XHD as a true cranking battery  I also have a new Xantrex Truecharge2 that I keep on all the time.   It was all charging happily when I left the boat.

So here is my Question.  Do you all turn everything off when you leave the boat.  I do except for the refrigerator. I know people say this is very bad for the batteries.     But It's not so much that I couldn't shut it down and not keep anything cold in it.  It's the fact that I like it cold when we get to the boat Friday night.

Jason