[C320-list] Last Call - Mainsheet magazine back issues

rec121 rcooley at twcny.rr.com
Tue Jul 19 08:25:42 PDT 2011

I wil take the 2008 set

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: "Karl Mielenhausen _/)" <C320 at suddenlink.net>
To: C320IA Discussion List <C320-List at catalina320.com>
Cc: Lu Ann Smith-Lacy <nanosecla at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 19, 2011 12:54:13 GMT+00:00
Subject: [C320-list] Last Call - Mainsheet magazine back issues

Last Call

A limited number of Mainsheet magazine back issues are available. Although
our website contains the C320 Technical pages that have
been printed back to 1998 in one form or another, sometimes there is value
in seeing the entire magazine to see what other modifications and
improvements have been made. A great resource if you are interested in
learning about a different Catalina model.

We offer the following complete sets (4 issues per set):

2008 (only one set available)

2009 (7 sets)

2010 (13 sets)

We also have a few miscellaneous quarters from 2007-2010, if you are just
looking to fill in your library. Let Karl Mielenhausen (C320 at suddenlink.net)
know what you need.

Price (includes US shipping) is $3 per issue or $10 per set. No foreign
orders please.

Karl Mielenhausen
Commodore
Catalina 320 Hull 690