[C320-list] Question from Dave Birken

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 05:09:22 PDT 2011

 We keep a couple of milk crates in the bottom to divide up the space
and store our dock lines.

We have one set of 5/8" nylon braid that we leave on the pilings
pre-set to loop over the cleats and another longer set of 1/2" braid
that we keep aboard for traveling.  The Admiral was not happy with the
expense of these initially, but the first time we made a windy day
approach to a dock while cruising and she tossed a line 30' dead into
the dock master's hands on the first try, she was sold on the
benefits.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC