[C320-list] Question from Dave Birken

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Sat Jul 23 18:57:20 PDT 2011

Dave,
I have created a hanger for mooring lines.  I made up a 12mm diameter timber
rail with aluminium ends.  I replaced two of the locker lid hinge screws
with bolts to fix the thing to the wall of the locker. It stands about 50mm
from the locker wall. Easy to stow lines and easy to get them out if needed
in a hurry.  Room for about six or eight lines hanging.

Regards
Colin Evans
#774 Lake Macquarie, Australia
__/)