[C320-list] Electrical Question

Kurt R. Budelmann, M.D. krbmd77 at charter.net
Sun Jul 24 09:45:24 PDT 2011

John,

Thanks for the input.  But do you know what is connected on our boats with
only the AC main breaker turned on and all other breakers off?  Do you mean
disconnecting the positive or "hot" cable from every breaker in the panel
and reattach one at a time?

I hear a click from the AC to DC switch device.  Other than that I can not
determine what other circuit /device should be active.

Does your marina use GFI breakers on shore?

Kurt