[C320-list] traveler upgrade for 1994 320

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 05:55:43 PDT 2011

Nat-Depending on your existing traveler, you may enjoy all the little ball
bearings breaking loose when the traveler car is removed from the track.  If
your are replacing the traveler that is not a problem, but if you are just
removing the car you need to either collect them or have something like the
track on to which the car is slid when it is removed from the track.  My
2002 C320 has a Gauhauer traveler and adjustable jib cars and neither has a
captive design for the ball bearings.  The latter came with a small track
that you can slide the jib car on to for removal without loosing any of the
ball bearings.

Bob Sloat
Savannah 894