[C320-list] Nominations Needed

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 22 11:57:46 PDT 2011

Now is the time to step up and support your C320 Association.
Please consider taking on a leadership position or suggesting the name of
someone who might.
We have 2 critical needs ahead of us.

Sean Kaldor has agreed to run for Commodore and Allan Field will be
staying on as our Secretary-Treasurer.
We have need for a Vice Commodore and a Webmaster (as Jeff Hare plans on
selling his boat).
I am willing to help as Asst. Webmaster, updating content, however we need
to have someone who can manage the infastructure, ensuring that the web
servers, hardware and software are operating accurately and securely.

A complete description of the duties may be found here...
http://www.catalina320.com/staticpages/index.php?page=_IA_ConstitutionByLaws
however, as with every volunteer organization, everything is negotiable.

--
Karl Mielenhausen, Commodore
Catalina 320 Hull 690