[C320-list] Sailing Roll Call

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 08:57:27 PDT 2011

Karl, kind of what you said.....

Sailing Role call - who is out?  who is going out?  who is stuck fixing the
boat and can't get out?  who has trip planns for the summer?  who just wants
to brag?  Let's hear it........................

1) Cherie, 801 has a plan to sail Sunday and do our "Two Bridge Fiasco"
- Under Bay Bridge, over to Richmond San Rafel Bridge and back under the Bay
Bridge - if we can't make it all the way, we'll have sandwiches behind Angle
Island, lick our wounds, and fabricate a good story,  BUT WE ARE GOING
SAILING!

2) Who is next?