[C320-list] Autopilot and 'crazy ivans'

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 05:05:12 PDT 2011

If your current AP is working, I see no reason to upgrade. I did upgrade,
but only because I started having problems with my 4000+ that I couldn't
resolve (including physically taking it to Raymarine). As it turns out,
members on this site have provided solutions to fixing the issues I had
(issues with the rollers). So from my experience of using both, I don't see
enough of an improvement in functionality to upgrade....my two cents...

Regards,

Jon Vez