[C320-list] Macerator

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Mon Jun 6 06:55:53 PDT 2011

 While on the subject of the macerator, I would like to remove the thru-hull shutoff handel so my boat becomes a little more "lake legal". It is located under the starboard settee and has very limited space between the shutoff and the holding tank. I can get a short phillips screw driver into the hole in the handle but cannot get enough hand torque to unscrew anything.  Since the valve is plastic, I;m concerned about breaking something and letting the lake in. Any thoughts?