[C320-list] Bilge pump (HELP) - documented on 320 Website

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:30:14 PDT 2011

Not a problem Brad...I do the Tech editing for the Mainsheet, so it is
a logical confusion...sort of...anyway I would use it except we
already covered the subject in November of 2008 with an article
contributed by Chris Wilhelm.

And on that subject, folks...I am right at my deadline and in dire
need of contributions...they don't have to be beautiful technical
prose...I'll clean them up if you will give me something to work with.
Gerry Douglas, the designer of our beauties proof the articles so that
we don't putout something dangerous...so send me something...pictures
are a bonus!

And a Tip o' the Hat to Jeff for all of his labor for us on the website!!!!

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC