[C320-list] Bilge pump (HELP) - documented on 320 Website

Ted Barto capt.tb at verizon.net
Wed Jun 8 07:09:29 PDT 2011

You did check the bottom switch in the right hand column on the 12 volt
panel to make sure it's in the "on" position?  When I first bought my boat
(2002 #880) I replaced the float switch in a panic before discovering that
while wired direct to battery Catalina put a switch on the panel that kills
power to the float switch. Only purpose for this I can think of is to
replace the float switch, weird.  Ted