[C320-list] Companionway Doors

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Wed Jun 8 07:47:29 PDT 2011

I spoke with the guy at Zarcor yesterday about this.  He said they have
done enough 320s that I do not have to measure.  However, he still wants
a tracing of the hatch boards on a large piece of paper (e.g. wrapping
paper, etc.).  This is because, according to the guy, Catalina cuts the
top hatch board last, so that it fits correctly with the position of the
slider.  So, there may be some variance in the overall height of the doors.

By the way, I just ordered the doors from the new Catalina Yachts Store
online and saved 15% with their coupon.  Good deal.

Dean