[C320-list] Macerator handle and marelon handles

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:27:33 PDT 2011

Forespar does not require lubrication of the ball valve.  They do recommend
operating every valve at least once a month.  When on the hard, the valves
operate very easily.  Once in the water, they are much harder to operate.  I
wonder why that is???

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"