[C320-list] Cabin Heat

David Swanson kswanson123 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 09:33:12 PDT 2011

Good idea.  A low cost way to get some heat into an unheated cabin.  I looked into this but decided to install a Wallas 40D Diesel Heater instead.  Expensive, and a bit of a pain to install, but pumps out the heat and make the boat very warm and self sufficient when away from shore power or motoring.

David Swanson
S/V Emily Ann
2007 C320 MK II, No. 1107
Mukilteo, WA