[C320-list] Bilge pump (HELP) - documented on 320 Website

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 10 06:29:55 PDT 2011

Ted and Warren:

Right. The switch SNAPS out! Now that I know that, I can go to work on that
sucker, possibly today. I will report my findings and degree of success when
the job is done -- so that everyone who has been so helpful on this project
can turn their attention to more important matters, such as icing down some
adult beverages or having a snooze in the cockpit.

Cheers.

Jack