[C320-list] 2 things I didn't like about Catalina 355

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 07:08:25 PDT 2011

You are correct regarding the side decks--but the reason it is narrower is
because they put the genoa tracks on a raised platform which takes away from
width--one of our complaints. Really appreciate the feedback on how she
sails. I've talked to a C34 owner in Toronto who was also very impressed
with how she sailed--especially upwind in 18-20 true--phew, we did buy her
to sail after all :)

Regards,

Jon Vez