[C320-list] Microwave

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Jun 13 07:59:56 PDT 2011

I've wondered if it wouldn't make more sense to have the microwave mounted in a cabinet above the fridge (where that small cupboard in opening into the port locker is) and have the door on the one over the stove. Then you could have a bigger more standard microwave.

Jason Alexander <alexander.jason at gmail.com> wrote:

Mine was a Samsung but your right it's only 9.75 inch high. The
opening is 18' wide, 12' inches deep and 9.5 inches tall.

Jason