[C320-list] Microwave

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 08:26:14 PDT 2011

It has been a while since looked at this issue, but I think that I
recall that the compartment is significantly larger than the opening
(which is sized for the cabinet doors) and that it is pretty easy to
remove the face frame of the cabinet.

If my memory is correct, simply buy a unit that fits the compartment,
then remove and replace the face frame to install it.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC