[C320-list] Microwave

Jason Alexander alexander.jason at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:51:30 PDT 2011

I know the cabinet over the ice box is much too small for a microwave
at least on hull #782.   I also have the problem of having the main
output for the AC right there on that wall and I doubt I would be able
to enlarge the hole to make a space big enough for a microwave.  If we
didn't use the oven I might be able to get one there but the oven is
very useful.   I called Catalina who sent me to Seaward who sent me
back to Catalina.  Now I'm waiting on Catalina to call me back.

Jason