[C320-list] A COOLBOX/FRIDGE SOLUTION

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 14 07:19:59 PDT 2011

Chris;
I just made the lenghwise  pieces long enough to fit right to the end of the cool box and the end pieces fit in between these to hold them in place, once food, beer etc etc is in the box it also helps to hold the foam in place. If any of them get damaged it is a simple matter to pull it out and replace; also makes cleaning easier.
Cheers
JohnM
1999 #574