[C320-list] Raritan Head conversion

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Jun 14 14:58:48 PDT 2011

Rick,

I did this upgrade and went with the PHII compact. Well worth the
upgrade--no comparison to the Jabscos. There are a couple of things you need
to deal with, but this is basically a couple of hour job. I ended up doing a
bunch of hose upgrades at the same time so it took me a bit longer. The
biggest thing you will have to deal with is routing the two hoses that come
from under the sink area to the forward part of the head (the water
intake/antisiphon). This is just a matter of a couple of elbows...If you
need more detailed info just let me know. I also believe there is a photo on
the web site from another owner who did this upgrade...good luck!

Regards,
Jon Vez