[C320-list] helm accessible winches

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:44:11 PDT 2011

I single-hand our 320 in the sense that I often don't ask for any help from
the Admiral.  Sometimes I'll bring both jib sheets back to the helm and
handle them from there while tending the wheel.  Or, I'll stand in front of
the pedestal to handle the jib and let the autopilot do the tack.  I choose
one or the other based on wind conditions and point of sail.  Then, get her
settled on a new tack and trim the sails while the A/P steers.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"