[C320-list] Wash and Wax Topsides - Fair Price

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:53:22 PDT 2011

I found an out-of-work laborer who did it for $10/hr. He cleaned & waxed all
the white surfaces top-side and polished all the metal.  He spent about 8
hours.  I also tipped him.  He did a good job; but, I had to be there to
direct.  Total cost: $100.  At least I didn't have to do it.  I did other
things.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"