[C320-list] Wash and Wax Topsides - Fair Price

Rick Evans ericstillwellevans at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:14:32 PDT 2011

Thanks for the input I paid the kid $150 he was thrilled with the price and
did an excellent job.

Plus I'd rather help out a local kid than the Marina Machine Monster.

If there is anyone in the Western Long Island Sound in Glen Cove, Sea Cliff,
Hempstead harbor area let me know he did a great job.

Rick
724

--
*Rick Evans | IM: XNTRK55 | Cell 646.431.7562 *