[C320-list] BAttery Hook up question

Crosby Roper vmdatsea at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:08:46 PDT 2011

Guy,

I'm not sure. I'm not at the boat. My assumption was that the black cable bundles with the reds was from the aft battery, so I connected it to the negative post onthe forward battery. RIght now I have the tow red cables connected to the + post on the forward battery and the 3 black cables connectedd to the negative post. When I switch to battery # 2, nothing works- not VHF/stereo etc although the amp meter onthe control panel detects a charged stae when switched to battery 2..

Crosby Roper, VMD