[C320-list] The bilge pump float switch

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:26:00 PDT 2011

Still the same on #867. One hot wire runs from the 'auto' pole of the
panel switch to the float switch and from the float switch back to the
bilge pump under the nav seat. The other hot lead runs from the
'manual' pole to positive side of the pump and the third wire is the
negative lead from the pump back to the common buss.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC