[C320-list] Battery Hook up question

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Sat Jun 18 14:10:33 PDT 2011

I see now. I thought you were using batteries in series for some reason.
Your set up is almost the same as mine, echo charger and all. I have been
very happy with it. Only difference is my starting battery runs directly to
the starter, with a switch that allows me to switch from the starting
battery to the house set in an emergency.

Thanks

Happy Sailing!

John
2007 C320MKII