[C320-list] The bilge pump float switch

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 20 05:47:56 PDT 2011

Warren:

Yes, my master battery switch is on the starboard side just forward of the
head bulkhead. The float switch wiring must vary from year to year. Mine
definitely has two black wires and they definitely enter a conduit that goes
to starboard.  But the sleeve carrying the two wires doesn't emerge from the
end of the conduit, as far as I can tell. Everyone has been very helpful but
I think it's impossible to appreciate the problem unless you're actually
looking at the layout. I'll keep at it.

Jack