[C320-list] HULL INCLINED

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jun 21 08:56:14 PDT 2011

The 320 design has always leaned towards the Galley side and is a well known and often discussed fact.

Keeping a full fuel tank and full aft water tank minimizes that.

Also keeping heavy things in the aft starboard locked also helps.

We keep our dinghy on davits pointing so the outboard is on the starboard side.

If your boat is leaning towards the Head and not the galley, that would be unusual. ??

-jeff

platayoro at katamail.com wrote:

Hallo to everybody!
My hull is slightly tilted on the right even i did not put anything
particularly heavy on board on that side only clothes, dishes ecc.

This happens since I bought my Catalina (about 2 years ago).

I advice the Catalina Ufficial Italian Impoter who sold us the boat,
and after many complaintst

they will come to see the boat next week.

I wonder if it happens also some of you and what it can be.

I just had to clean the hull to prepare the boat before the summer
holidays and the blue waterline on the side of the slope was ruined for
the water

Thanks for news pls help ...

Maria Grazia & Gae HULL 1124 "MARALI" ITALY GENOVA

Nuova grafica e nuove funzionalit� ! Crea subito Gratis la tua nuova
Casella di Posta [1]Katamail