[C320-list] Airmar CS4500 replacement for speed paddlewheel?

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Tue Jun 21 13:55:27 PDT 2011

I saw an interesting alternative about a year ago - a device that takes
a signal from a gps and sends pulses to the st60 unit as if it were
pulses from the speed transducer.  That was not a good option for me at
the time, since I do not have a gps.  However, it might be a good option
for you.

Dean Vermeire