[C320-list] Anchor Light

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Tue Jun 21 15:36:44 PDT 2011

Don,

Chances are the BA15S is the bulb you need.
Use a pair of binoculars or high zoom digital camera to see if your
fixture looks like the one in these pics:
http://www.catalina320.com/mediagallery/media.php?f=0&sort=0&s=20110621182622561
http://www.catalina320.com/mediagallery/media.php?f=0&sort=0&s=20110402165707156
That's the Hella 2492 fixture on my mast (hull 690).
BTW, the BA15ST18 bulb from Mastlight.com works fine at half the price of
Dr. LED.
When anchoring out with friends, I've been told that mine is one of the
brightest LEDs.

Karl

--
Karl Mielenhausen