[C320-list] Stern Cleats

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 22 07:26:41 PDT 2011

As Allan points out, attachments are not sent. It is quite easy to create
your own gallery space on the website and then send out a link to the
appropriate image.
That way, the images are also there for future reference and searching.

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 23:33:49 -0400, Colin Evans <twosailors at bigpond.com>
wrote:

> Okay, does anybody know why photos don`t attach to these e-mails? They
> were
> attached when I sent it
>

> ************************************
> Regards