[C320-list] Jabsco head pump question

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Wed Jun 22 10:37:48 PDT 2011

I know this may sound like a stupid question, but when you talk about
switching the "head toggle" to the left, you aren't referring to the
y-valve for the shower sump and refrigerator drain are you?

The through-hull for the head intake is under the sink in the bathroom
on our 320 (#847).  Opening the stopcock puts the handle perpendicular
to the hull and inline with the hose.