[C320-list] New PSS vs original unvented model.

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 23 15:39:43 PDT 2011

It is amazing, the OLD vs NEW vs GFO vs XYZ has actually created more response than the Catalina 320 list.  I thought that was impossible----but this shows the advantage of the 320 organization---there is a lot of experience and more opinions than one can understand, but you will have a better understanding and more information than before----never use the engine and you can tighten the gland to no drips EVER---grin.  Ken OBUOY, #219