[C320-list] Sailing Roll Call

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 10:54:10 PDT 2011

Our boat is ready to go.  Just had a new dodger installed.

Currently vacationing on foot on the east coast for a couple weeks by train from DC to Boston.

Starting August 1st, it is 3 weeks in the San Juan and Canadian Gulf Islands for sailing, crabbing, scuba and relaxation!  Can't wait!

Dave

Dave Swanson
S/V Emily Ann
2007 C320 MK II, No. 1107