[C320-list] Sailing Roll Call

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 12:51:00 PDT 2011

Chris,

Great itinerary--you can also check out Red Brook Harbor. My personal
preference is to stay in Jamestown and you can take a ferry over to
Newport--less hectic and a 5 minute ride over. We are heading south (of the
Cape Cod Canal) the last week on July/first week of July--I'm always looking
for familiar 320 names out there !

Regards,

Jon Vez (formerly #582)