[C320-list] Whisker Pole Feedback

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Tue Jun 28 14:42:44 PDT 2011

I have the next size up LC12-22, and haven't used it for years because we fly a symmetrical spinnaker and gennaker now. The LC10-18 should be plenty long, though, and it's 40% lighter. The LC10-18 would be my choice were I to do it over.

Denny Browne
310.408.9591
http://www.EIM-inc.com/dbrowne

Sent from handheld, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...