[C320-list] throttle walk

John Scott jcscott at cpsc.com
Sun Mar 20 19:40:57 PDT 2011

I just had a recent survey on my "new" 1993 320.  The surveyor
reported that she had "throttle walk".  That is, the throttle wanted
to seek low speed and walked its way from full on to a lower speed
without holding where it was set.  Has anyone had this problem?  The
surveyor said that I should install a "cable drag clamp" on the
throttle cable.  I've checked online and can't find this part.  Nor
can I find any reference to it.  Any ideas?  Thanks, in advance, for
your help.

John Scott