[C320-list] Floor finish

David J Cardoza dave at avaloncon.com
Wed Mar 23 10:57:17 PDT 2011

I had some water damage to a section of the flooring (delaminating).  I have more of the plywood but need advice on the finish to match it as best as possible.  I remember a post a year or two back on the topic.

Does any one know what the finish is and how best to match it?

Will I likely need to refinish the whole floor?  And how have others accomplished this.

Be careful not to leave a line caught under the hatch if your going to be away for awhile!

David J Cardoza
dave at avaloncon.com