[C320-list] Cruising Spinnaker

Jason Alexander alexander.jason at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:18:31 PST 2011

The boat is current name "See Ya" at Fairview Mariana in Pasadena MD.
  But I'm planning on moving it to Deltaville as I'm down in the
Richmond area.  She will also probably get a name change as well.

Thanks for the links.  Sadly most youtube and other video links are
blocked at work so I'll check them out tonight.

Jason