[C320-list] Ball valve under the sink

Amshd2 amshd2 at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 14:34:03 PDT 2011

Richard

Had the same problem with one on my 94 320.

I called Forespar and they sent me a new one.   While I was at it I replaced all but the holding tank outlet.

Forespar has two types a round and a square body model both work.  Round bodies were used as OE on my boat and I replaced most with the newer and more expensive square body.

The square body ones seem to work better.

Easy job replaced them while the boat was in the water without a problem.

Tony