[C320-list] United Marine Underwriters

Jim Sweet jamesweet at frontiernet.net
Thu Mar 17 12:20:47 PDT 2011

Depends on where you sail.  In the Great Lakes area where we are, it is
about $550/yr. as long as we don't go too far south (hurricane zone).
That's with Boat/US (I shopped it when we bought the boat new and they were
the least expensive with the best coverage by far). Of course, our season is
only the 3 warmest days in July when the ice is soft.

Jim Sweet
TGIF (Thank God It Floats) 902

----- Original Message ----From: "Greg Arnold" <SoarXC at cox.net>