[C320-list] United Marine Underwriters

Jason Alexander alexander.jason at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:45:52 PDT 2011

I'm going to be sailing out of Deltaville VA in the Bay.    I checked
with State Farm who I have all my other coverage with and they were
the highest quote I got and honestly they seemed to know the least
about boats.    I know most insurance companies are all about the same
until you have a claim.    I was hoping someone had used them and had
experience in this area.   I've heard a lot of anecdotal stories about
how non-marine insurance companies didn't do so well after the 2005
season taking care of people.

Jason