[C320-list] waste water

platayoro at katamail.com platayoro at katamail.com
Fri Mar 18 08:06:16 PDT 2011

   That is whath we usually do, we never use see water in the holding
   tank.

   I also ask to the italian Catalina importers why of the smell and he
   said that it was for the connecting tubesthat do not isolate the smell.

   Gaetano 1124
   ven 18/03/11 14:17 , argates2nd at comcast.net ha inviato:

     Many of us have found that using only fresh or tap water for
     flushing, and keeping all sea water out of the holding tank,
     eliminates such odors.
     Rollie  #182