[C320-list] waste water

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 08:57:34 PDT 2011

Agree with all the recommendations provided.  From everything we read, if
there is an odor, there is a problem that needs to be corrected.  It may be
as simple as using the system on a regular basis and making sure there is no
waste left in the hoses.  It may be as complex as replacing all of the lines
with hose that will not absorb the waste.

Good luck with eliminating the odor.

Pat, 801