[C320-list] waste water

platayoro at katamail.com platayoro at katamail.com
Fri Mar 18 09:10:01 PDT 2011

   Thanks Paul I will check the vent tube.

   Gaetano
   ven 18/03/11 16:26 , Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net ha inviato:

     Make certain the vent tube is not blocked.You can flush it from on
     the starboard sideor take it apart to be sure.You can buy Odorlos
     here:[1]http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductD
     isplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=11151&partNumber=1170570&langId=-1Pau
     lAffinity 657Bay Bridge MarinaChesapeake Bay,
     Maryland ________________________________From:
     "platayoro at katamail.com" To: C320-List at Catalina320.comSent: Fri,
     March 18, 2011 11:06:16 AMSubject: Re: [C320-list] waste water  That
     is whath we usually do, we never use see water in the holding
     tank.  I also ask to the italian Catalina importers why of the smell
     and he  said that it was for the connecting tubesthat do not isolate
     the smell.  Gaetano 1124  ven 18/03/11 14:17 ,
     argates2nd at comcast.net ha inviato:    Many of us have found that
     using only fresh or tap water for    flushing, and keeping all sea
     water out of the holding tank,    eliminates such odors.    Rollie
     #182    ----- Original Message -----    From:
     [1]platayoro at katamail.com    To: [2]C320-List at Catalina320.com
     Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 9:45:29 AM    Subject: [C320-list]
     waste water        hello everyone, I live in Italy and I have a
     catalina 320  2007    hull        1124 docked in Genoa.        I
     just found this wonderful site. In Italy there are only 3
     catalina        320 and we are not in contact with each of us
     becouse  there is    not a        site like this.        My English
     is not great, but I ask you patience and understanding    ...
     Who tells me how to remove the awful smell  that comes from the
     case        of waste water? I read about a product called Odorlos
     but Italy    does        not exist. Can anyone recommend me a site
     to buy nautical    material        online?        I have a lot to
     ask you but before I see if it works with this        nauseating
     odor problem.        Thanks Hello Gaetano Hull 1124        from the
     Mediterranean Sea        IFRAME: [1]javascript:''
           Nuova grafica e nuove funzionalit� ! Crea subito Gratis
     la tua    nuova        Casella di Posta [2]Katamail    References
         1. javascript:''        2.
     [3]http://www.katamail.kataweb.it/?ref=mail
     Nuova grafica e nuove funzionalità ! Crea subito Gratis la tua
     nuova  Casella di Posta [4]KatamailReferences  1.
     javascript:top.opencompose('platayoro at katamail.com','','','')  2.
     javascript:top.opencompose('C320-List at Catalina320.com','','','')  3.
     file://localhost/tmp/parse.php?redirect=http://www.katamail.kataweb.
     it/%3Fref%3Dmail  4. http://www.katamail.kataweb.it/?ref=mail

   Nuova grafica e nuove funzionalità ! Crea subito Gratis la tua nuova
   Casella di Posta [2]Katamail