[C320-list] Propeller decision made - Flex O Fold

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 08:20:11 PDT 2011

Brad:

Easy to install, maybe 15 minutes if you have done to before otherwise 25
(at longest).  I like to put waterproof grease on the shaft first to and on
moving parts.  Not a hard job just follow FOF instruction sheet.

Karl (Kindred Spirit 282, Milw. Wi.)

--
Karl W Krueger - ABR, CRS, GRI, CDPE
RE/MAX Realty 100