[C320-list] Propeller decision made - Flex O Fold

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 10:34:51 PDT 2011

Brad:

Two bladed standard (non racing)  Although I do race at least once a
week. This is my second prop.  I had their prop on my Catalina 25 and was
very happy with it.  The FOF prop was that first change I made on this
boat.  Even before putting Kindred Spirit into the water for my first splash
down the Flex-0-Fold was installed.

Karl