[C320-list] Access to area between engine compartment and bilge

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Fri May 27 04:38:34 PDT 2011

Had an accident while changing out the fuel water seperator, and fuel went through the wick holes behind the engine where the fuel water seperator is located.

It found its way into the bilge, but I was able to catch it before it got into the deepest well.

I took the bilge boards up and followed it back towards the engine compartment, and also took the floor boards up to gain further access.

There is a smaller hole cut out, and I sopped up what I could reach, but there is an area right under where the ladder sits that you just can't reach.

Any ideas on how to get under that area short of cutting a hole?  I was thinking maybe from under the sink, taking the drawers out that seems to be the closest access.

Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Thanks!

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"